They’re back on the island already! I was hoping it would happen, but also surprised that it happened so fast. As for the mechanics of how it happened…well, let’s hope that gets explained later?!
- Was Ms. Hawking ever a part of the Dharma Initiative? Her comments about the Lampost make her sound disdainful of the DI itself, though she seems to appreciate their work.
- Who was the scientist who decided that they should look for where the island will appear? Could it possibly be Faraday?
- What on earth happened to Kate to make her willing to go back? Where is Aaron?
- Who was the woman escorting Sayid, and why?
- Who beat Ben up? He said he was going to visit an old friend. Or did he say he had a promise to keep to a friend? (I guess I need to watch it again for the exact wording.) If so, then…he was at the docks. Did he kill Penny to keep his promise to Widmore to murder his daughter? And did Desmond beat him up for it and he barely escaped?
Voicemail: 646-495-9205 ext. 35382
Have your comments in by noon on Friday (EST) to have them included in the podcast!